The hall is currently not available for booking.
Holy Cross Church Hall – Facilities available:
- The Hall will accommodate a maximum of 60 people.
- There are 10 tables and 6 smaller children’s tables.
- Approximately 60 chairs are available plus approximately 20 children’s chairs.
- Toilet facilities are available including a disabled toilet and baby changing facilities.
- There is a small kitchen area with a hot water boiler and fridge. Please note there are no cooking facilities and no freezer.
Information about the Hall:
- Church related services would take priority over any booking requests for the Hall.
- If there is a Service taking place in the Church (e.g. Baptism) when the Hall has been booked, then we would ask hirers to be considerate and keep noise to a minimum.
- Bouncy castles may only be used in the grounds of Holy Cross Church and NOT inside the Hall. Hirers are responsible for the hire and use of a bouncy castle in the grounds of the Church.
- The Hall and kitchen area costs £12.50 per hour to hire, which must include any time preparing for the event and clearing up afterwards. A £25 deposit must be paid at the time of the booking.
To make a booking:
- Please contact the Parish Secretary via the Contact Form or phone 01234 353116, or via email: email@example.com to check availability.
- Download a copy of the Booking Form. Complete the relevant information and return the form to the Parish Secretary at Holy Cross Church, 355 Goldington Road, Bedford MK41 0DP, along with your £25 deposit.